Sunday, September 30, 2007

Fun


Today Monika tried to take me to the dog park, but I didn't like it all because there were too many big dogs. So instead we went to the pet store (where all the little dogs go for fun). We met another shih tzu who was just as big as I am! He was really fun and I wanted to play with him. At the pet store Monika bought me new organic dog food and bones. They are so cool!

After hanging out at the pet store for a while, we went home and Monika cleaned up the house. This was no fun for me, because I hate the vacuum cleaner.

For dinner Monika made chicken with rice and water chestnuts, but I wouldn't eat the water chestnuts. I picked them all out and spit them out on the floor. After dinner I was ready for bed, but Monika and Jennifer wanted to play with me. Jennifer went to Old Navy and bought me a new squeaky toy, and so I played with them for a long time. I also tried to play with Kitty, but she was not interested. I tried barking at her, and she just went to sleep; she is no fun at all! After playing for an hour I was exhausted. I crawled into Monika's bed and I'm ready for sleep.

No comments: