Sunday, September 23, 2007

Back in Bloomington


Well I'm finally back in Bloomington with Monika. The drive was really long and boring, so I slept most of the way. We stopped twice for coffee and I got to run around a little bit. When we parked in the apartment lot I got really excited, because I knew we were home. I jumped out of the car and ran straight up the stairs to the apartment. Kitty was sleeping when I came home, and it took me a while to find her. I jumped up on the futon to say hello to her, but she wasn't too happy to see me. She ran away and hid in a bucket. Then every time I walked by she tried to jump on me. I thought she wanted to play, so I just wagged my tail and barked at her. :) She isn't too happy that I am invading her home. She hides anywhere she can, but won't let me out of her sight. You can see in the picture that she is hiding under the chair and spying on me.

Even though Kitty is not too happy about me being back, I feel right at home. I knew exactly where my food and water was, and found my bed right away. Now I'm ready to sleep in Monika's big bed; hopefully Kitty will leave me alone for the night....

1 comment:

Slawomir said...

That's so cool, Meko has two homes now. Mom said he would feel at home wherever he gets lots of attention :)

I hope Jennifer did not wake up when Meko barked at Kitty at midnight :)