Monday, September 17, 2007

Another Day in the Sun


I like my life. It's so easy because I'm spoiled. But that O.K. My people have to spoil me because I'm so cute and adorable.



I guess that I didn't do too much today. I went with Dad and Mom to the airport because Dad was leaving for someplace called "Arizona" I don't know where that is, but it sounds hot so I don't want to go there. After that I made Mom play with me and walk me around the lake. That was pretty fun.

I spent most of the rest of the day sitting on my chair, soaking up the sun. Its so pretty here, it almost feels like some vacation place like Florida. I came back inside a little while ago to eat though. I ate Tilapia, which was really good. My Tom made it for me. I guess he knows how to cook now. Its funny though, I ate more of the fish than Mom did. She only had a little piece, and then had a tiny bit of salad. Its funny, my stomach is so much smaller than hers is, but I eat twice as much as she does!

I'm kind of tired now. I think I'm going to go hunt a treat, and then I'm going to go to bed!

No comments: