Monday, September 17, 2007

Couldn't Sleep In The Morning


I felt restless in the morning, I had so much fun in Bloomington, I could go for walks before the sun came out, and here in South Bend nobody wants to go out with me. Well, Tom did, at 6 am, but it was cold and wet outside so I just peed and came back. But when Dad got up at 6:30 I thought that maybe it would get warmer by then, so I asked him to go out again.

Dad would not listen, so I had to beg him, I even barked at him, so he finally gave up and took me outside. Boy, it was still cold, I didn't even feel like peeing again. But the chair on the deck reminded me of the good time I had there yesterday, so I jumped on it. Dad brought me a warm fuzzy blanket, and I felt great for about a minute.

But then I realized it was still cold! So I started to ask Dad to take me back. After about 5 minutes of gentle persuasion Dad relented and did take me back to my nice, warm couch. So I will talk to you later, I think I will go back to sleep now.

By the way, did I mention I really don't like cats? Sorry Kitty. Yesterday I was playing in my backyard when the neighbor's cat came over, I chased him away as fast I could. From now on, you stay on your own deck now, ok? I'm the big boss here!

No comments: