Sunday, September 23, 2007

Being Annoying


This morning after I went for my walk, Monika left me alone with Kitty while she went to take care of her other animals. We were only alone for 2 hours, but we got so bored. As soon as Monika came home we demanded her full attention. Both Kitty and I tried to run out the front door every time Monika opened it. Kitty was bad and ran all the way down the stairs as fast as she could. I'm a little smarter, so I knew not to run too far away.

Monika tried to study when she came home, but we wouldn't let her. I barked and whined, and Kitty meowed until she finally took us outside to play. Monika sat on the bench and tried to read while Kitty and I ran all over the yard. I've been spoiled by my family in South Bend, and I've forgotten how to listen to Monika. Every time someone came outside to walk their puppies, Kitty and I ran over to say "hi". After half an hour of chasing Kitty around outside, I decided to be good and sit by Monika while she studied. Kitty however decided to go exploring. She climbed up all the way to the top of all the trees. She even climbed a pine tree and got covered in sap! Monika was not too happy with her. Now she is all sticky and dirty, but she won't let Monika wash her. Stupid Kitty.

After an hour of sitting outside we came home and demanded food. I was so hungry that I couldn't wait for dinner to be ready. I whined and whined and whined while Monika was cooking my food. Kitty also meowed the whole time and kept jumping up on the counter and stove where Monika was cooking. I had a mountain of noodles, broccoli, and sausage for dinner, and Kitty had an entire can of cat food. We were both very hungry after all the running we did outside.

After dinner, Monika had to leave again, but her roommate was home to play with us. In the evening when Monika came home we went for a walk again, and then we played inside with my soccer ball. Now I still want to play, but Monika says she really needs to study. Oh well, maybe I will go to bed and wait until morning to play again.

1 comment:

Slawomir said...

On the picture it looks like Kitty is trying to hunt Meko, even outside!