Friday, October 5, 2007

Problems


I did not have a good day today. In the morning after I went for my walk, I didn't want Monika to leave. I cried for awhile, but Monika left anyway. She came home at lunch time and made me noodles with green beans and sausage for dinner, but we didn't have enough time to go for a walk again.

After she left, I slept in her room and waited for her. But instead of her, Jennifer came home. Jennifer took me for a walk, but when we came home I still wasn't happy. I cried and cried for her, because I just wasn't happy. She called Monika and asked her what to do, but there really wasn't anything she could do to make me happy.

She tried feeding me again, but even after I ate again, I still wasn't happy.

Once Monika came home she took me for a short walk, and then Kitty and I ate some ground beef. It was yummy. After that I sat around and cried some more. I don't really know what I want. Nothing can cheer me up. I'm ready to go back to my Granger home, where I can sit outside in peace all day.

1 comment:

Mariola said...

Mom and dad are coming to visit Monika on Sunday. I think I'm going to go with them to my Granger home. They have more time for me. I can cry or bark at them and they will have to take me for a walk and ply with me. They probably forgot how much time I demand. And I'm going to make my mom to take me to her bed so I can make her new comforter all dirty. Then I will have to come to visit Kitty and Monika in Bloomington. I'm going to sleep now, tomorrow I'm going to sit outside with Monika. Good night sweet dreams Kitty and don't even think about waking me up at 4:00 in the morning.