Monday, October 15, 2007

Beautiful Day


Today was just a fantastic day, It was over 75 F and sunny in the middle of October. I was playing outside all day long. Starting at 8 am, when mom was still sleeping, Dad and I went for a walk around the lake. They I played some more, ran around the house, stayed outside for a while, and around Noon Mom, Dad and I went around for another walk, this time around both lakes, the big one and the small one. It was so hot that at one point I just laid down on the asphalt in a shade of a big tree and refused to go on, but Dad forced me to get up. Meany!

Later in the afternoon we just sun bathed on the deck. Look at me, I'm so comfortable sleeping on Mom's lap. This was a great day!

I also learned how to recognize Mom's mood. She looked at me and smiled to me, and that made me feel so good that I wagged my tail! I know when people are smiling at me!

No comments: