Saturday, October 13, 2007

Home again



Wow! This week has been so different. I’m back at my South Bend home (again). I guess that its nice here because my people pamper me, but still… They’re not as nice as Monika is. I want to go on walks 3 times times a day, have my people cook me yummy food, and still get played with several times a day. They don't have time to do that for me. What's worse, they all wake up so early! I'm always the last one to wake up here, and I'm usually one of the first ones in bed. Why are these people so weird?




I'm still pampered though, so at least that's a good thing. Whenever I whine, everyone usually jumps up and does whatever they can for me.

The last two days have been kind of boring. Its been raining so its really wet outside, so I can't sit on my chair or go for walks. Instead, I just sit on the couch and sleep. I also like to hunt my treats! I miss Monika though. And I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I also kind of miss that stupid Kitty.


P.S. I'm not really sad in that picture, I'm just contemplating jumping off a really big chair. Mom put me up there for a picture, but I didn't feel like sitting there, so I looked down and wondered about whether I should jump or not. Mom figured this out though, so she picked me up and put me down on the floor. She thought that I was too little to jump from such a high height.

No comments: