Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pictures

So here are some before and after pictures my friend kitty. She was a mess.

This is Kitty a few days after she came to live with us. She had an eye infection and ear mites.


Now Kitty looks a lot better. Her eyes and ears are a lot healthier, and she has gained a lot of weight. She has cute chubby cheeks, and she is clean and happy. She was sleeping in a box and she didn't want to get out. I will upload better pictures if she wakes up and gets out of the box.

Now here are some pictures of me from tonight.

I'm a huge snob. I like to pretend I'm the king of the world. :)

I also love to eat my bones. When I live with Monika, she gives me a bone every night. We go to the pet store at least once a week to pick out bones from the Doggy Treat Bar. I love them.

Tonight Kitty and I are really tired. Jennifer was home with us all afternoon, so we got to play all day. By the time we got home all we wanted to do was eat dinner and go to sleep.




1 comment:

Mariola said...

I can't believe the difference. Kitty looks so healthy now. I'm glad you guys are good friends. We are sending lots of kisses to you Meko and your mischievous friend Kitty love mom and dad from Granger.