Sunday, November 4, 2007

I'm spoiled and I know it!


They just do whatever I want them to do! Take this morning, for example. I got up and I wanted breakfast. Not that I eat breakfast every day, but today I wanted to. So I shadowed Mom, and I wined, and I begged, until I got half of a whole wheat bread sandwich with Gouda cheese and Polish Krakus ham. What other dog can say that he or she ate a sandwich with ham and cheese for breakfast!

Yesterday for dinner I ate a huge chunk of baked pork loin with Japanese white rice, it was d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! And for Dad - boiled cabbage. How he could eat that I will never know...

Well, I don't have much more time to talk to you, the sun is rising, the morning is beautiful, I better take Mom and Dad for a walk, otherwise they will waste time sitting on the couch doing nothing, just like me on that picture here. Not that there is anything wrong with that when I do it!

No comments: