Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I have the whole bed to myself!


This is dog's dream come true, I had the whole bed to myself. I could stretch, lay on my back, scratch, yawn, do whatever I wanted while Dad was working on his computer thingy. Only once I got up and announced I needed to pee, other than that I just slept or daydreamed, especially because the weather was not so good, it was raining, and snowing, then raining again, and it was really windy, not much fun at all. However, when the sky did not clear by the end of the day I decided enough is enough, I had to go for a walk no matter what. So Dad and I went around the lake. I came back so muddy you could say I was a brown dog, not a black and white dog. So Mom gave me a batch, which always puts me in a good mood. I feltl like running and running and barking and chasing and hiding and pouncing, then like running again. Today was no exception, I just ran in circles until I became thirsty. And then I stopped. The end.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Psinka Wasza jest slodka i wydaje sie szczesliwa.Przyslijcie ja do nas na wakacje!Ucalowania dla Was i dla Mikusia.Dziadkowie